Monday, June 24, 2013

Quick Update...

Just a really quick update since things have been sparse lately...
  • Things have been getting better recently, mainly as I'm not home as much any more
  • Recently came down with a Chest cold which I've been fighting over the past week. Thankfully it's almost gone.
  • Received no sleep the past week
  • Smashed my hand while opening a gate at work and internal bleeding.
  • Cut my hand on a ceramic mug that broke (one of two, plus a snowglobe) and was advised not to report it as we were "almost to having an ice cream social".
  • Continuing to make the most of my time.
  • Woke up at 4AM to go to the Magic Kingdom...
That about sums my past week up. Anyways, off to bed since I'm sore from my workout plus my hand is bothering me...

Have a Magical day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, unfortunate that some CMs would rather have an ice cream party than know that you were okay. I remember a CP fell off one of the segways at our resort and we had to report it. We had like almost 300 days without an accident so the full timers made the poor girl feel so bad about it!

    ReplyDelete