Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Blog Catch-up

Day 30 -- Tuesday, June 18 -- Blog Catch-up

Another wonderful day off, which was a first given how busy it's been lately:

  • Began my day by going to Wawa for gas and food, then costuming at Magic Kingdom. 
  • I learned today that it's better to just ask someone than trying to surprise them sometimes. This definitely comes to food, but if you get them coffee it makes up for it...
  • Went home, got everything together, then decided to go pick up my mail and stop by housing to make a few complaints regarding the bugs in addition to the loud upstairs neighbor. The guy helping me was super sweet, but forewarned about going upstairs which we had already done.
  • Started working on all of my blogs. Since I was half-asleep typing (sorry!) I decided to go lay down around 4pm.
  • Slept until about 10pm when my phone finally woke me up after being really loud.
  • Updated my budget and did a few other things online that I needed to catch-up with.
  • Gave Isho a call from back home, who was pleasantly surprised to hear from me. She got really excited for some reason.
Nothing much is planned the rest of the evening, as I'm just hoping to update my budget once more to see where everything is at. Given we're losing rent and everything else I'm probably a bit behind.

Also, I probably need to catch up with a few people to see where there at since I know a certain someone arrives soon for her Professional Internship as well as a gal who's visiting with a certain Kilimanjaro driver...

Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment