Sunday, June 09, 2013

Blues DJ

Day 19 -- Friday, June 7 -- Blues DJ

I really don't remember much about yesterday given that it just dragged on, and on... and on:


  • Woke up at 10AM with the intentions of going to Downtown Disney, but decided not to since I would be late to work then. I decided that I'll go look for the Chandu on Tuesday when I'm off next.
  • Scheduled to work at 1:45PM, so I decided to drive. Mainly because my flatemate Ryan is DJing tonight, and decided that it's the easiest way to get home, plus quicker.
  • Arrived at the EPCOT parking lot in about 15 minutes, parked and then took the bus over arriving at about 1:30 or so, plus walking.
  • Made it to Take 5, and just relaxed since I already had all my costume on.
  • Worked the courtyard all day, mainly the cart at 2.5 hour intervals which wasn't supposed to happen
  • Had to deal with several drama queens, which were coworkers. One was when I was breaking her, and she grabs her hand all weirdly then stomps off away after saying something beyond rude.
  • While I went on a green room run, Zach found a giant bug which I later found out was a cockroach or something. They seriously all freaked out for some reason, but again nothing really phases me.
  • During my break I ran over to Costuming to trade out my pins, then sat down for the remainder of it.
  • Went back and worked another 2.5 of cart after being in the outdoor covered place.
  • Closed down the cart and moved to the indoor store to break the rude girl, which was when the stomping began.
  • Visited Rachel twice during my shift, and ran into her clocking. She forgot the rest of her costume, but they didn't really care.
  • Met Rachel after work, since we both got moved stores after the courtyard was closed and counted. Ended up going on the bus with her back to EPCOT to get my car since it would be quicker.
  • On the way home she said a few rude annoying things which annoyed me, so I was just quiet. I got weirdly emotional at some point for a reason.
  • Went by Vista and just got really tired while she had to change. Ended up lying on her bed until she was ready, almost falling asleep.
  • Drove back home and ended up getting everything out of my car, walking her inside, dropping my bags, and then walking out the door saying bye to everyone after grabbing the post key.
The entire reason I wasn't in a great mood was the combination of a lack of sleep plus missing someone back home. On my wonderful excuse for a walk, I called her which she picked up telling me she was watching Harry Potter and the cutest way saying she'd call me right back if that was okay.

Went to the post box and found out that my maingate had finally arrived after being re-routed thanks to my change of address I put in. Walked around the pool just thinking since it was my first visit and saw some of the biggest bugs there. The girls said hello to me, and started playing music which I sang to as I walked out. I also found the workout room, which is seriously just a room.

Made it back home, Caleb told me that Ryan and Rachel yelled for me while leaving. Decided that I was going to get ready for bed, and I finally received a call from my friend.

I'm not really going to go into detail about it all, since it's quite a bore to most but it meant the world just to talk to her. I miss her more than anything, and she's the one person that's actually great to be around. She doesn't talk on the phone much, which she fully admitted she hates doing but does it for me and we end up talking for hours on end. Tonight really was no different, and I really needed it more than anything.

At the end of our conversation, Alex came home and I started giving him crap while she listened and giggled at all. She absolutely loved my witty retorts to his funny jokes. Right before I told her I'd talk to her later, I said "Have a Good Evening, sleep well" and she said as usual "Don't tell me how to live my life". I changed it around to "Stay beautiful, sweetie" which she didn't retort to, but rather giggled telling me to get myself to bed. :)

We've just got to make the moments that we've got and let the people we love know by showing it. <3

Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment