Friday, June 07, 2013

Baseball Caps and All

Day 17 -- Wednesday, June 5 -- Baseball Caps and All

Thus the one-day weekend has come to an end, so back to work:


  • Woke up at noon, got ready, and caught the bus at 1PM to work
  • Arrived at costuming, and received my stocking costuming that included yellow suspender. I ended up talking costuming into giving me a baseball cap too instead of the cheesy Gatsby hats.
  • Made it to work quite early, and sat at Take 5 for a bit.
  • Clocked in, and was redirected to Animation which took a few minutes to walk
  • Worked with Meagan the rest of the day, which wasn't too bad. She's a bit different, but we made it.
  • The hurricane season started Tuesday, which ensued in a craziness of guests purchasing ponchos. I wore my suit the majority of the day over my costume, which was fine enough. I was yelled at once to take the pants off, since the Jacket was too hot.
  • Had a princess walk up to me asking if I had any pins. Since it wasn't required for stockers to have pins, we typically didn't. Since I never knew what situation I'd be in, or where I was at I always keep mine in my pocket. I did pull my pins from my pocket, and traded with her, as she was SO HAPPY.
  • Nothing too interesting comes in mind in terms of work, I was sent over to the home location after closing Animation, and ended up receiving an ER.
  • Went with Tony, Beth, and everyone else for an excursion to Burger King and had some real fun. They only had Chicken.
Overall an interesting day, being up until 4AM did throw me off a bit.

Note: Beth looks like Pepper Potts, which I could not stop thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment