Thursday, May 30, 2013

Green Army Men

Day 11 -- Thursday, May 30 -- Training Day 3

  • Woke up at 4AM to catch the bus to work for 7AM shift
  • Had the pleasure of meeting a new trainer, who was quite cute and spoke Spanish with me
  • Reviewed the register
  • The reason for such an early shift was because we were opening, and learning to do so
  • Had a wonderful moment while working the Merch location for Toy Story Midway Mania where the Green Army Men soldier grabbed my hand, and gestured for me to take a picture while a guest handed me her phone. They really appreciated it, and I was later thanked by the Green Army Man's friend, which I found so cool. It was the whole experience of being grabbed to help out.
  • Did register and more food training.
  • Had a time after break where we went back to the Cabanas and did food quizzes and a few other training materials
Overall an interesting day. As of right now it's 1700 and I'm deciding what to do for dinner as we don't have much. I'm hoping to spend my day off tomorrow (Friday) in the parks for Star Wars Weekends and finally seeing Mr. Taylor's show, plus getting an autograph!

We make the most of our experiences!

Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment