Saturday, May 11, 2013

Get Out of Dodge

Hello, and a very happy Friday to you lot!

Well, I finally finished with Finals on Thursday, May 10 and am finally done with the school semester until next time! I think I did pretty well for having been quite busy the past 3 weeks, plus having stayed up until 3AM on Thursday Morning!

In other news, my 1996 Dodge Intrepid is finally sold meaning that I've accomplished quite a bit more than I planned out. If I learned anything from this, always remove your plates (especially vanity) and any other accessories (such as lanyards) that you may not ever see again, even if they say they'll be "right back".

In turn, I loaned a pair of my radians goggles that I had extra on hand to another student who had forgotten his the first lab that we did. These goggles were from High School Honours Chemistry, so meant quite a bit to me as we dyed them in class that year. The lesson here is don't lend anything out, no matter what it is, and expect anything in return.

Overall it's been an interesting week, excluding all regards to personal circumstances.We're getting there though.

I'm looking forward to writing an Iron Man 3 Review and re-writing a Final Packing list post, since my previous post has received quite a bit of attention lately.

Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment