Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day Three Housing Meeting

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 --

Woke up at 7AM to call the internships and college program office since I have been having issues with my Traditions bypass status, which in turn affected my ID status and pick-up.


After giving a quick call to the Programs office at 8am and explaining the situation, they told me to wait for a call back. From there, I aye breakfast and got ready for the housing meeting which was scheduled for 11PM. From there, I told the two other flatmates that were going with me to get ready and did so myself. We then walked over to The Commons, albeit a bit late plus there wasn't any attendance taken.

The Housing Meeting took about an hour and a half going through the basic "Zero Tolerance, don't be stupid" lecture. At one point in time the two Housing people couldn't remember "zero tolerance" and another Cast Member yelled out "no mercy" which they both started freaking out at. We then sat for a bit longer in the housing meeting until they let us go, as it was a lecture more or less.

From there, we walked back to Chatham and I stopped by the clubhouse to follow-up on our housing maintenance. I was informed that it would still be "2 to 3 days" for maintenance to even check in on everything.

The rest of my day was spent cleaning, typing up blog articles, and watching Treasure Planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment