Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day Two Tuesday Free Day

May 21, 2013 --

Woke up at 5AM for a sunrise run, which was quite fun. We decided to run down and around The Commons, and back to Chatham Square. Since we are required to show our ID at all times, I slowed down to pull it out from my music arm case, but ended up running straight through. After that, I decided to take a shower then go to the housing clubhouse since we've been having several issues.

When I arrived at the Clubhouse, I was told to go into the Disney Internships office to "Check-In" who then redirected me to the front desk. I told them of our issues, but was cut off and handed a form to fill out. Then, I took the form back to the apartment while Ryan and Alex helped me figure out what was missing on the first side, and what issues we had on the second. I had both Ryan and Alex look over it, as they mentioned I had funny writing as certain words were randomly capitalized, and the only people they've only seen right like that are Engineers. The one thing that annoyed me more than anything else is that they set us up for failure, without any possible way of knowing what to do to rectify these issues. The table was broken, one of the bedrooms has the carpeting coming up, several light-bulbs are missing along with several other issues. I then returned the form to the housing clubhouse, and was handed our "missing" items.

Since I had a lunch date with a fabulous friend, I made my way to Downtown Disney. We planned to meet at 1PM near Planet Hollywood, which ended up being 2PM since she was coming from the Nickelodeon Hotel Suites. We ended up having a wonderful time together, and she really made my day so much better~

Came home, and typed up the day two interim post, then decided to lay down. I was woken as my roommate went to bed, and made the decision to get up to write my experience on day one on the Disney College Program.

Overall a wonderful day, and it was great seeing my fabulous friend. She made my day, an honestly reminded me a bunch of things. Life is worth so much more, and everything will come together soon enough.

Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment