Wednesday, July 10, 2013

French Toast Kinda Morning

Wednesday, July 10 (Day 52) -- French Toast Kinda Morning

Didn't get much sleep last night due to all the coffee I drank on Tuesday, which really unsettled my stomach meaning I got about two hours of sleep in the short story. Went to bed about 4AM to 6AM, got up and went for a drive to Wal-Mart which I thought was closed. Turns out that they lock a set of doors, and everyone is required to go through the grocery side doors. From there I found out that the Guest Returns area doesn't open until 7AM, which I stalled. I ended up doing the majority of my shopping, returned the items, got a newer pair of sunglasses that I exchanged for work, picked up the refrigerated items, then went home. Stopped by Wawa on the way which seems to still have the cheapest gas, plus it's really convenient with everything that it has, plus its location right next to the Wal-Mart.

Arrived back home, and ended up rearranging the refrigerator. Since Ryan likes to sleep on the couch, it wasn't too pleasant being quite, but I ended up fixing the fridge. At one point during the morning, he looked like a french model from a painting, on his side. It turns out whomever installed the fridge put an entire track on wrong. I adjusted all the shelves for maximum area, which is really what my flatmates should expect having an Engineering major rooming here. Sent off a few e-mails, and then spent the rest of my morning making everyone in the apartment French toast which was mainly because Emily (Alex's girlfriend) kept asking me, so I ended up making enough for Emily, Alex, Caleb, Kelsey, and Ryan when he eventually awoke from the couch. Caleb woke up and told me that he freaked out because I was gone when he woke up, then realized what must have happened. At about 11AM I had finished everyone's breakfast and cutting up fruit. Since I wasn't feeling to great still, I didn't eat all day. During this time I made a call to schedule a Doctor's appointment with a rheumatologist here in Florida, as well as apologizing to the Cast Services at Downtown Disney training team for cancelling my Calligraphy test which I was very much looking forward to.

From there, I woke Kelsey as I went over to the Internships office to make them aware of what I needed fixed. The lady assisting me more or less started saying "But this is Disney, and they work differently" while I told her that I had been with the company for a year and a half, which they have zero right to treat people horribly. She just ended up forwarding the information off to one of my leaders, and again taking zero responsibility.

Made it back home, took Kelsey home, and got her going to work. I went back home and just fell asleep the rest of the day, albeit Lyanne and Miss Nicole wanted to try and do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment