Monday, August 26, 2013

When September Comes

Hello, my wonderfully amazing guests! I hope you lot are doing well.

Things have been quite hectic, and frantic recently with everyone working 6-day weeks. I just finished up a 55-hour week, which wasn't too bad as it kept me busy, yet tired. Just finished up a shift at my favourite place on Main Street, which I thoroughly enjoyed, including the company of those that are around me.

Overall, August hasn't been the most pleasant of months this year thus far given how it's gone, but there's still opportunity for it to turn around. So many things have happened, and not happened in such a period of time that it's been a lot for me.

We look forward to September, and all that it brings including shorter park hours, shorter days, and more time available to ourselves. There's also a few nice events coming up including Friday the 13th, as well as the park closing early due to reservations of the entire park.

Living in the now, and enjoying it.

Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment