Sunday, August 04, 2013

Peter and Alice

Evening, wonderfully beautiful people!

We just recently lost a bunch of wonderfully awesome College Program Cast Members, who were at the end of their Spring Program. There were so many wonderful people that made such a big difference for all of us, and made our days that much more unique. Beyond anything, you don't realize things until they truly happen to you and fully experience the changes.

Yes, it may take a while for everyone to readjust, and just a forewarning to anyone coming down for the Fall program... Not very many people are going to be welcoming right away. Just give everyone some time before things lighten up.

Another quick update on the ongoings in Walt Disney World, with a few stories:

  • Woke up at 1PM on Wednesday, and finally got moving at 5PM to EPCOT in search for Andrew and Hali Ducote. Went to the Magic Kingdom afterwards to find my wonderfully favourite Princess Rapunzel. Ended up in the Ariel room, and ran across a gal who would not stop asking me questions about entertainment. We then went to take a trip to Pixie Hollow where there was no line during fireworks and I FINALLY met Vidia, who was grabbing me. I had to fight Vidia to tell her I liked her more, and she said she likes her mostest. Tink and Vidia both called me "Panman" since I was wearing green, as I planned on finding the Ducotes. Headed to Ariel's area to meet her in Fantasyland, where I ran into one of the other Attendants that I know. Went to Pete's Silly Sideshow to visit Goofy, Donald, Daisy, and Minnie. Headed back to the Princesses in Town Square to visit Rapunzel, whom I finally got her room! Excellent day overall, and I loved all the unique encounters.
  • Thursday's (second to last) class was spent at Disney's Animal Kingdom first thing in the morning with Lyanne and Jessica. Our goals were Merchandise, Food & Beverage, and Operations as Guest Service Managers. Merchandise was Island Mercantile, Food & Beverage was a visit to Restaurantosaurus, and our Operations visit was to Dinosaur. The funniest part of the day was riding Dinosaur with 5 girls, as the one next to me was scared to death and said she'd probably end up holding my hand. Visited Jeff at Pizzafari to finish up, and ended class nearly an hour beforehand. Lyanne was hungry, and Jess couldn't eat so Jess and I went on Kilimanjaro Safaris which was different than what I remember. Dropped Jess off, picked up Coffee, and went to work.
  • Friday was an interesting day... Woke up fairly early waiting around Future World to visit my friend Mary Poppins, whom I must say was absolutely brilliant. She held my hand for a bit, which was adorable, and I received a few photos of her in her dress with her parasol. Rode Space Ship Earth, then drove over to Hollywood Studios. Spent the rest of my evening up until 7pm walking around the Studios and visiting Indiana Jones, Writer's Stop, and Star Tours during the day. Worked stock until 1AM with the loveliest of gals, and gave Emma a ride home.
  • Saturday, slept in a bit and worked stock once more until 10pm. Interesting story of a Manager randomly starting up conversation telling me how he use to work Main Street, and how he'd go back in a heartbeat, but to make the most of it... to me of all people. We're really feeling everyone being gone, as Thursday/Friday were everyone's last days here... :(
Just continuing to live life to the fullest and making the most of every opportunity I receive. I'm always open to any and all questions, as we're all curious around here!

Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment