Sunday, April 21, 2013

One Month Until Check-in!

Since it is exactly one month until my check-in day on Monday, May 20, I thought I would give an update!

First and foremost, thank you to any new readers and welcome!

Received an email in regards to "Preparing for Your Arrival" which details the required paperwork and forms needed during the check-in process at Vista Way and Casting, linking to the Disney College Program Onboarding website. The main form that this concerns is the I-9 form and document(s) that establish identity and employment authorization. An excellent example of this would be a passport, as it establishes both identity and employment authorization. In addition, any medical forms requests (optional as-need basis) need to be brought to check-in for processing. Those that are bringing vehicles are required to bring current vehicle registration from the state, a proof of insurance in the driver's name, and a valid U.S. driver's license.

As of recently, I have put my two weeks' notice into Target, and my final day of work will be May 5. The very last day of class is on May 9, being the week of finals. These ten to six days will allow me enough time to fully pack my entire room, and to take care of last-minute needs. We are scheduled to leave on May 15, and plan on beginning our drive that morning dependent upon several factors.

I've been updating "The Magical Packing List" post periodically, on an as-needed/completed basis. I have several other wonderful ideas for posts, which I will be putting together when I have the free time!

Thanks, and Have a Marvelously Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment