Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Introduction

Hello, and welcome to my Disney College Program Blog! My name's Josh and I'll be your Tour Guide, Skipper, and everything else you might be needing during your stay here.

Onto introductions, shall we? The name's Josh, and I am currently an undergraduate student working towards my double degree, double major in Engineering and Biology. I'm working towards my dream job, which is to one day work for Walt Disney Imagineering! Besides being a full-time College Student, I'm currently a Cast Member at The Disney Store (TDS) and Team Lead at the retail corporation Target.

As of February 18, 2013 I have been accepted to the College Program at Walt Disney World for the Fall Advantage 2013 season into the role of Merchandise. The purpose of this Blog is to serve as a tool and a reference during my time at Walt Disney World, documenting my day-to-day life as a Cast Member, as permissible. In addition, this Blog will coincide with the Adventures in Walt Disney World Tumblr. Between my Blogger and Tumblr blogs, I hope to document my entire time as a Cast Member while on the Walt Disney World College Program through photographs, text, stories, pictures, and other forms of communication.

My College Program will begin on May 20, 2013 at Walt Disney World where I will be spending my everyday at The Most Magical Place on Earth! It's been a dream of mine to work at Walt Disney World for a long time, and I'm glad to have finally accomplished such a goal.

In the meantime, this Blog will be used for planning purpose and related stories leading up to the Disney College Program at Walt Disney World.

Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment